1. Several people in various governmental and law departments in the State of Kansas, informed us that there was not going to be any way to fix this. They just do not "take back " warrants they told us.
2. None of these various entities cared that we had done what we were supposed to do, and that there should not be a warrant to begin with.
3. A lawyer paid to do a job, should do that job, and see it to completion.
4. Our God does not care what the governmental or law enforcement agencies have to say.
5. We have a completed disposition on the way, stating that we cleared this up, four years ago when it was brought to our attention.
6. There is no longer a warrant.
7. Our lawyer, feels the same way about #3 as we do, and has seen this though, to completion.
8. There is still a pesky person on a power trip at the police station, refusing to issue a copy of the arrest report, to either us or the lawyer. USCIS has requested this information, so we have to have it. Please pray for a change of heart, so that we can get on our way to bringing these children home.
God is good. He is faithful. To Him be all glory, honor, and praise.
Wednesday, March 12, 2008