Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Doctors

We will be spending the week in and out of various doctors offices and hospitals again this week.

Grace will have a cat scan this morning. She is putting up a brave front, but I can tell she is a bit freaked out. I am praying for a nice radiologist, that will explain things to her well. I keep telling her she has had one before and it was no big deal...of course she was still unconscious...so I am not sure it counts. I am also praying that all looks well and that no biopsy will be needed, because THAT is freaking her out even more. Strangely, or maybe not so strangely, I have peace about the outcome of all of this. Maybe it is because I have a hard time wrapping my brain around the fact that it could be something serious. Maybe it is because I really think she has some underlying infection that is the cause of all this hullabaloo. At any rate I KNOW the Lord has given us much grace already, and if either her or Marissa end up having anything major wrong with them, I know He will give more grace.

Marissa will be having another blood draw this week. If things look normal, than there will be no more testing for her. If her levels are still messed up she will have some significant testing in her future.

So if you think about it, you might say a little prayer for my girls, and maybe their mom and dad too.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

We've kept y'all in our prayers since this all started and will continue to do so. We love ya!